Hotelfone Privacy & Cookie Notice
· Hotelfone is committed to protecting your privacy.
· Hotelfone has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
· The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.hotelfone.co.uk
· Hotelfone does not disclose visitors information to third parties.
· Any information that you provide us with, cannot be seen by third parties.
· The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
· This site does not contain links to other, third party websites
· This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
The only section on our website is where we ask you to register as an expression of interest in knowing about our services or employment. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Hotlefone. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Hotelfone will only respond to your initial request or may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested, but not without your prior consent.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Hotelfone may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Hotelfone will not trace how a visitor arrives at the Hotelfone website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at www.hotelfone.co.uk.
How we may use your personal information?
Hotelfone may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Only To provide information or services that you have requested.
· To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer's hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are not used on this site.
What about links on your site?
· Hotelfone will not provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
· We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
· This website does not uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
· The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
· Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
· Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
· Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
· By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us, at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
· Send an e-mail to our client services team indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
· In writing to Hotelfone, Cottage 27, Quarriers Village , Bridge of Weir, Renfrewshire, PA11 3ER
· You can call our office on the telephone number: 01505 610054